Consuming water in the morning as soon as you wake up is beneficial for many health problems from fatigue and pain to cancer and asthma.
This incredible water therapy comes from the ancient Ayurvedic medicine. It has been known for centuries that consuming water in the morning on an empty stomach helps purify the internal system of the body and cleanses the colon, thus increasing the body’s ability to absorb nutrients from food.
Dr. Fereydoon Batmanghelidj re-discovered this ancient knowledge in the 1970’s. He concluded through his research that water therapy could help cure migraines, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, asthma, arthritis, and high blood pressure.
Dr. Batmanghelidj was born in Iran in 1931. He graduated from St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School of London University. He actually studied under Sir Alexander Fleming, i.e., Nobel Prize winner.
Additionall, Dr. Batmanghelidj returned to his homeland where he was imprisoned as a political prisoner for about two and a half years in 1979. In the prison, he found the therapeutic effects of water. Thanks to water therapy, he successfully cured about 3,000 fellow inmates who suffered from stress-related peptic ulcer disease.
In 1983, Dr. Batmanghelidj’s findings were published in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. In 1983, the New York Times Science Watch, also published his findings.
In 1982, he escaped from Iran and went to the U.S. where he started examining the impact of chronic unintentional dehydration on the body.
He noted that the natural thirst signs of the huan body are usually mistaken for symptoms and signs of other ailments. You slowly become chronically dehydrated over your lifespan. But, in case you address this root problem, you may avoid various unnecessary medications and procedures.
Here Is the Water Therapy:
– Consume around an eight ounce-glass of fluoride-free water as soon as you wake up in the morning. You can use distilled water (add minerals back into the water and a bit of baking soda for alkalinity) as well as reverse osmosis.
– Don’t drink or eat anything for forty-five minutes after consuming the water.
– Consume a cup of water half an hour before having a meal. You should also consume a cup of water about 2 hours after every meal.
The Japanese Medical Society notes that this water therapy would take a month to fight hypertension, ten days to cure some gastric problems, and ten days to provide constipation relief.
Health Benefits of Drinking at Least an 8 Ounce-Glass of Water in the Morning as Soon as You Wake up:
– It helps boost your immune system. Since flu and cold season comes around the corner, you should elevate your water intake. Increasing your water intake can keep your lymphatic system healthy, thus improving your body’s ability to fight off infections. On the other hand, dehydration can result in increased levels of cortisol, sickness and stress.
– It helps boost your metabolism. Consuming a large glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach has been found to boost metabolism by twenty-four percent for one and a half hours.
– It reduces your appetite. A study found that those that consumed one glass of water before each meal lost 4.5 pounds within a period of 3 months. In fact, water helps fills up the stomach with a zero-calorie substance.
– It helps detoxify your body. An Atlanta-based dermatologist, Kenneth Ellner, explains that your kidneys will cleanse and rid your body of toxins in case you drink enough water. Drinking water in the morning on an empty stomach helps your body flush out toxins. Detoxifying your body is much easier when you add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to your water because lemon helps elevate your urge to urinate.
– Your brain tissue is made up of seventy-five percent water. In case you are slightly dehydrated, then your brain will operate on less fuel. That’s why you will feel drained, or experience mood fluctuations or fatigue.
– When you wake up in the morning, you are already dehydrated. After about eight hours of sleep, you will probably wake up dehydrated in the morning. But, consuming water can help boost oxygen flow and make new blood and muscle cells, all of which increase your energy.It is important to understand that water isn’t a miracle cure. However, as the human body is mainly composed of water, keeping it active and hydrated helps improve your overall health and well-being.
The nutrition guideline for healthy digestion and adequate hydration is to consume half your weight in ounces of clean, filtered water. In case you consume caffeinated drinks, you should increase this amount of water. That’s not all, add ¼ tsp. of natural mineral salts like Celtic sea salt or Himalayan salt to 1l water in order to maintain mineral balance.
Free Article Submission Contact At:- TodayIndya.com , info@Xtesia.com